Hula Camp 2019
Hula Camp 2018 will be held on February 24-25, 2018
Hula Camp 2018 Registration is now closed
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO SELECTING THE BOOK NOW BUTTON!
Due to an administrative error, the following corrections have been made to the
Hula Camp 2018 Schedule:
1) Session #5 Workshop - Lei Wili is not available
The correct Session #5 Workshop is The Art of Feather Work
2) Session #6 Hula ʻAuana - Kaneʻohe is not available
Kaneʻohe will be available for Sessions #1 and #5 only.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
The corrections have been made on the Hula Camp 2018 Schedule as Version 1.2.
Hula Camp 2018 Schedule V1.2 is here
All packages offered includes Lodging for Friday and Saturday night, sleeping accommodations for two nights and all meals Saturday thru check-out Sunday.
$235 for Short-sleeved t-shirt
$240 for Long-sleeved t-shirt
This is Early Bird Pricing!
Package pricing will increase on Saturday, February 2
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION
1. Have your schedule set prior to logging into the registration system! You have approximately 15 minutes to complete the registration process before the transaction gets timed out and you get kicked out of the system and lose your place.
2. Have back up classes in case your first choice is already full. Requests to be put on a Waitlist must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be honored on a first come, first served basis.
3. Materials fees are not included in the Registration Package and will be invoiced separately approximately a week prior to Camp check-in. Please pay from that invoice prior to check-in.
4. If you are a prior attendee, please double check that all information in your account is still accurate!
5. We have been blessed in past years and Hula Camp has sold out. Please plan on registering early to guarantee your spot! If the Registration button is no longer available on the website, it is an indication that we have sold out. Please email email@example.com to be placed on the Waitlist. Requests must be received by the Attendee or a Parent/Guardian of Attendee, not a third party.
6. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.