Hula Camp 2019
Hula Camp 2019
Saturday, March 2, 2019
** PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN ITS ENTIRETY **
Registration opens Sunday, January 13, 2019 @ 1:00 PST
The first 200 registrants will receive a special gift!
Your Hula Camp Registration fees include the following:
- Short or Long Sleeved T-shirt (Color: Heather Grey)
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner
- Four sessions of classes
Early bird registration fees are as follows:
$165 for Short-sleeved T-shirt Adult Size Small - XLarge
$170 for Short-sleeved T-shirt Adult Size 2XL-4XL
$170 for a Long-sleeved T-shirt Adult Size Small - XLarge
$175 for a Long-sleeved T-shirt Adult Size 2XL-4XL
Starting February 15th, fees will increase!
$175 for Short-sleeved T-shirt package
$180 for Long-sleeved T-shirt package
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we were unable to secure a reasonable group rate with any of the local hotels. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Tips for a successful registration process:
- You must buy a Prepaid package in order to complete the Registration process. Select the Book button on any class and you will directed to the Customer Area where you will be able to Sign In (if you have an existing account) or create a new account and select the desired Package for purchase
- You will only have a 15 minute window before the system will automatically timeout and kick you out of the booking process. Please have your schedule, with alternates in case your first choice classes are full
- If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP
The following revisions have been made to the Hula Camp 2019 Schedule
- Session 1 Hula Kahiko - Kawika with Kumu Nilza Kaʻuhane is Open to all levels. Session 3 Hula ʻAuana - Nani Ahiahi with Kumu Kaʻuhane is open to Levels Intermediate and above.
- Session 2 Hula ʻAuana - Ka Nui with Kumu Kealoha Finneran is no longer available. In itʻs place, Kumu Finneran will be offering her Workshop Oli - Haʻi `Olelo - Aia I Hea ka Waia a Kane
We appreciate your understanding with these changes.
The Hula Camp 2019 Class Schedule v1.2 can be found here
- Hula Camp 2019 will be held as a one-day event at the Carson Community Center in Carson, California on Saturday, March 2, 2019.
- As previously announced, Hula Camp 2019 Registration fees are $165 per person for the one day event. Your registration fees will include a t-shirt, four sessions of classes, lunch and dinner.
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON SUNDAY, JAN 13 @ 1:00PM PST.
Please do not panic with registration. The Carson Community Center will accommodate a large number of attendees.
- Register early! There will be a special gift for the first 200 people that register!
- LODGING INFORMATION – We are in the process of securing a group block rate at a local hotel. We hope to release that information on Sunday, Jan 13 when registration opens.
Tentative Schedule of Events for Hula Camp 2019
Check in 7:30am – 9:00am
Greeting 9:00am – 9:30am
Session One 9:30am – 11:00am
Session Two 11:15am – 12:45pm
Lunch 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Session Three 2:15pm – 3:45pm
Session Four 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Dinner/Hoʻike 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Release 1/6/2019
Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou!
Hula Camp 2019 schedule will be available for viewing on Wednesday, Jan 9, 2019. More information will be released at that time as well. Mahalo for your patience!
10th Annual Hula Camp 2019
Na Kumu of Kūlia i ka Pūnāwai are happy to announce that the 10th Annual Hula Camp 2019 will officially commence!
There are some pertinent details contained in this article, so please read it in its entirety.
Hula Camp 2019 will be a ONE-DAY event at the Carson Community Center in Carson, California on SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2019. Again, this will be a ONE-DAY event! The registration fees for this ONE-DAY event will be $165 per person and it will include a t-shirt, four sessions of classes, lunch and dinner. Hoʻike is also on the schedule and will follow dinner. Check-in will begin at 7:00am and the day will conclude around 8:00pm.
The Class Schedule will be available on the website the week of January 6 and Registration will open on January 14.
Na Kumu especially appreciate your patience as we have scrambled to find this alternate location for Hula Camp 2019 as it is our 10th Anniversary year. We will release more details as they become available. We encourage you to continue to check the website often for updates.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email the Hula Camp Support team at email@example.com.
Mahalo for your support of Na Kumu of Kūlia i ka Pūnāwai and Hula Camp 2019!