Hula Camp 2019 - W
The Hula Camp 2019 Class Schedule can be found here
- Hula Camp 2019 will be held as a one-day event at the Carson Community Center in Carson, California on Saturday, March 2, 2019.
- As previously announced, Hula Camp 2019 Registration fees are $165 per person for the one day event. Your registration fees will include a t-shirt, four sessions of classes, lunch and dinner.
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON SUNDAY, JAN 13 @ 1:00PM PST.
Please do not panic with registration. The Carson Community Center will accommodate a large number of attendees.
- Register early! There will be a special gift for the first 200 people that register!
- LODGING INFORMATION – We are in the process of securing a group block rate at a local hotel. We hope to release that information on Sunday, Jan 13 when registration opens.
Tentative Schedule of Events for Hula Camp 2019
Check in 7:30am – 9:00am
Greeting 9:00am – 9:30am
Session One 9:30am – 11:00am
Session Two 11:15am – 12:45pm
Lunch 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Session Three 2:15pm – 3:45pm
Session Four 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Dinner/Hoʻike 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Please email any questions to email@example.com
For Release 1/6/2019
Hauʻoli Makahiki Hou!
Hula Camp 2019 schedule will be available for viewing on Wednesday, Jan 9, 2019. More information will be released at that time as well. Mahalo for your patience!
10th Annual Hula Camp 2019
Na Kumu of Kūlia i ka Pūnāwai are happy to announce that the 10th Annual Hula Camp 2019 will officially commence!
There are some pertinent details contained in this article, so please read it in its entirety.
Hula Camp 2019 will be a ONE-DAY event at the Carson Community Center in Carson, California on SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2019. Again, this will be a ONE-DAY event! The registration fees for this ONE-DAY event will be $165 per person and it will include a t-shirt, four sessions of classes, lunch and dinner. Hoʻike is also on the schedule and will follow dinner. Check-in will begin at 7:00am and the day will conclude around 8:00pm.
The Class Schedule will be available on the website the week of January 6 and Registration will open on January 14.
Na Kumu especially appreciate your patience as we have scrambled to find this alternate location for Hula Camp 2019 as it is our 10th Anniversary year. We will release more details as they become available. We encourage you to continue to check the website often for updates.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email the Hula Camp Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahalo for your support of Na Kumu of Kūlia i ka Pūnāwai and Hula Camp 2019!